Join our team
Calling all pirates and ship mates!
General Office Manager
Office managers essentially ensure the smooth running of an office on a day-to-day basis.
- Organise meetings
- Booking transport and accommodation
- Organising company events or conferences
- Ordering stationery and furniture
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Supervising and monitoring the work of administrative staff
- Managing office budgets
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
A technical specialist coordinates an organization's technology use. They recognize the company's composition and procedures, assesses its technology and technological processes, and attempts to streamline these processes to make them more effective.
- Investigate, process, monitor, and make recommendations for complicated problems
- Provide analytical support and direction for the team, and mentor junior members
- Develop and implement innovative solutions to optimize processes
- Serve as subject matter expert and direct the planning, design, and modification of individual project production
Responsible for planning the promotion of our company’s products, brand and services in order to help growth.
- Overseeing a company’s marketing activities
- Brand awareness including overall outreach strategy
- In-house marketing resources
- Handle client's marketing activities