Senior Management endorses this Environmental Policy and ensures that it is communicated, understood, implemented and maintained at all levels within the Company and ultimately, that it achieves its intended outcomes.
Senior Management promotes and is committed to the continual improvement of the Environmental Management System (EMS) to enhance its environmental performance and minimise its ongoing impact on the global and local environment.
This is facilitated through the setting of environmental objectives based on its significant environmental aspects, compliance obligations and considering its operational risks and opportunities. The results of which are communicated to interested parties, where appropriate.
Digital Media Technologies is committed to ensuring that it:
Complies with all compliance obligations, where these relate to our environmental aspects and ISO 14001:2015.
Provides employees and others with the resources needed for the EMS, including support, direction and encouragement to fulfil the requirements, commensurate with their role.
Strives to integrate the EMS into all business processes.
- Considers the environmental lifecycle of products, prevents pollution and meets other specific relevant commitment(s).
- Manages and minimises its wastes by reducing its waste generation and by segregating, re-using and recycling waste where economically and operationally feasible.
- Uses energy, water, materials and other natural resources as efficiently as possible, giving particular regard to the long-term sustainability of consumable items.
- Ensures that the environment is considered in the procurement of goods and services.
- Gives appropriate consideration for the environment in the goods and services it provides to customers.
- Works with interested parties to encourage ongoing improvement to the global and local environment.
- Supports other relevant management roles to demonstrate leadership as it applies to their areas of responsibility.
Digital Media Technologies hereby certifies that the Scope of the Management System and all associated documentation accurately describe its use within the Company such as to meet the requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
The EMS will be monitored, measured, evaluated and enhanced regularly under the Senior Management’s ultimate responsibility, with regular reporting and communication of its status and effectiveness at all levels.
Signed Off By:
James Game CEO,